Gator-Jaw™ soft shackles are made from Plasma® rope which is the highest strength synthetic rope available. Gator-Jaw™ shackles won’t rust and are so light they float. Towing applications include: 4×4 off-road, agriculture & mining equipment and various marine uses.
Advantages Over Steel Shackles:
- Extremely Strong – 32,000 lb. breaking strength!
- It floats – no more losing shackles in the water or muck!
- Flexible – easily wraps around the most difficult pulling points!
- One piece construction – no pins to fasten!
Advantages Using Soft Shackles with FACTOR55 Products:
- Large shackle mounting hole corner radius of R.125″
- Large radius provides more surface area for less stress on rope fibers during pulls
- All Factor 55 products are tumbled and deburred for the smoothest surface eliminating rope fiber snags
- Used by certified recovery trainers and the ULTRA4 Racing community
- The use of a soft shackle provides a SEMI-CLOSED system
- Common 3/4″ Screw Pin Anchor Bow Shackle: 2 lbs 2 oz
- Gator Jaw Soft Shackle: 5.5 oz
- Off-Road Recovery
MADE IN THE USA
How To Use:
- Open Gator-Jaw shackle by loosening and slipping off loop over knot
- Thread through eye of Bubba Rope or strap and through tow point
- Check your vehicle’s owner’s manual for proper attachment points
- Do Not attach to bumper, trailer hitch ball or sharp edged tow point
- Loop Gator-Jaw eye back over knot and pull to tighten
- Pull as normal. Gator-Jaw shackles are designed to take the load without stretching
CARE & MAINTENANCE
The Gator-Jaw shackle by Bubba Rope can be washed off with water and air dried. While Gator-Jaw fibers are stronger than steel they are susceptible to wear and cutting. Always inspect shackle before use for excess wear, cutting, or worn and frayed areas.
Rope diameter: 7/16″